The Life Of A Homeless Bum

I'm homeless, it's a harsh reality for many around the world. I'm getting it easy in comparison to some but im not expecting it to be a walk in the park. Hell i might even end up sleeping there if life goes tits up anymore than it already has At 26 years of age a recent split with a woman (cause of all the universes known problems?) has forced me to go it alone. Just a few issues; I have a son, Im poor and I've been assigned temporary accommodation in a former hotel full of junkies and I have no job. Come along for the ride...

Night 1: It Begins

So i'm officially homeless, got back from a visit to Scotlands true capital city (of shiteholes) Glasgow and called the homeless social work office. I have been assigned the emergency room in a local homeless shelter, a former hotel (which luckily has a pub joined on) called The Waverly Hotel. This place could challenge places within the previously mentioned city of Glasgow for mankiness. As you young people like to exclaim on Facebook all the time. FML. Whatever the fuck that really means!


Comments: My beard makes me feel at home, i look and feel like a vagrant, this should prevent me being stabbed as I look like a regular inmate at the moment. Nothing else about this places make me feel at home though, that's cause i'm fucking homeless.


Main complaints: No sleep, shite heating, shite sheets and some prick turning on a radio on full blast at 5am. Looking forward to a fry up on the house though. Food rape.


Positives: None, though my Bombay Bad Boy noodles weren't bad. They were actually pretty good. No indication as to whether the noodles truly were male either. False advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment